Video

Thoughts on Cloud Computing


I like the idea of a Virtual PC with scalable Cloud-Based Resources. I like that a Virtual PC doesn’t need Hardware Maintenance by me.

I like that if I need a better GPU for a Heavy Computer Graphics Task, like running Unreal3D Game Engine or Blender3D, I can just rent time with a GPU Rental Service on the Cloud.

I only pay for what I use. Many of these Graphics Cards cost enough to buy a Used Car!

Backups are becoming more important to me. My Computer is Volatile Area that sometimes just gets smashed to bit altogether, and I need a Restore Point, as well as Cloud-Storage for my Important Files. I do a lot of Saving during my Creative Work, but only really to extend the Functionality of what I’m making at the moment. When my Computer Crashes, those Files getting Erased doesn’t bother me. What does bother me is my Important Data getting lost in that mess.

It’s not my PC that needs an Upgrade. It’s my Mentality about Hardware Resources.

Scaling as Needed really opens up my Options and will make my Life better.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts