Video

My Capitalism




Photo by Jingming Pan on Unsplash



How are you a Capitalist?


Are you raising Capital?


Do you work in Funds, or in Finance?


If you are paid for labor, in order to spend on Consumer Goods, you are feeding Systems built by Capitalists, but you are not a Capitalist.


You are a Capitalist Supporter. 


Capitalists raise Capital, which has nothing to do with you.


If you were doing such things, you wouldn't be working for hourly pay. 


You are an Asset owned by a Capitalist.


That seems unfair to me.


Your Employer is an Asset Manager, paying you multiple times less than your labor is generating for the Company. That's why you are an Asset. 


They give you 2 Magic Beans, and your Labor Produces 10 Magic Beans, so they get 8 Magic Beans as an Asset.


Your Labor should be your own Asset if you are a Capitalist!



So, to have a Positive Mindset, I’m going to flip this.



I should be profiting 2.5X what I pay an Employee. 


That's why I collect Employees as Assets as a Capitalist. 


My Fiduciary gives me 4% of my Monthly Asset Revenue as Pocket Money. 


As my Assets grow, that Pocket Money increases. 


My Fiduciary pays her own Salary with my Assets. 


My Registered Agent is through LegalZoom. 


My Production Department is a group of Employees that create products for my Company.


"The Baron" is Ruling Class Republican Matthew. 


He is a Capitalist. 


The Baron lives on Assets by Creating Jobs and Building Industry. His Rent is based on a percentage of his Assets, so $1k/mo pays for a Waldo St. Apartment, and $15k/mo pays for a Portland/Boston Penthouse Apartment. 


Penthouse Apartment Baron von Matt has 15x the Employees he had when he was Waldo Apartment Baron von Matt.



Mad Scientist Matt has a Lair that is a Complex/Campus on a Mountain. 


MSM is the Leader of a Group of Designers and Developers that have drastic changes in mind for select areas of Maine. 


They cackle wildy at their meetings, but the effects of this aren't evil at all, but Altruistic. 


Creating Jobs and Developing Infrastructure is very far from Evil. It is Great Good, in fact. They cackle because they enjoy the Aesthetic.



The True Matt’s Lair, then, is funded by the Baron, and zoned for the Mad Scientist. 



The Baron is the Foundation, and the Mad Scientist is the Device on top of that Foundation.



The Office of the Baron is a Comfortable Urban Feel, with a Corporate Dress-Code. We feel Socially Validated here. Work is being done, and we like each other. We play White-Noise with Surround Sound to lower Social Anxiety and promote a Quiet Mind for everyone in the Office.


The Lair of the Mad Scientist is a place of Social Media Influencers who are hopped-up on Coffee and Fox News, screaming into Microphones to our growing Audience of Supporters. The World is Mad, and we bring Sanity. 


Bloodluststone demands that I always seek out the Bigger and Better Deal.


Lifebloodstone demands that I act as a Wellspring of Value for the World to enjoy.





Comments

Popular Posts