Video

Divine Wrath


 


The God of Matthew P. Chapdelaine is known as "Lord Matthew."

If I visualize a God Summoning of Lord Matthew, it's a Massive Magic Circle hovering over the total area of Rumford, and Rumford Falls, at 16 thousand ft.

My Imaginary Self is floating there, projected by my thoughts, and throws out the spell with a mighty bellow:

"Grand Summoning! Lord Matthew!"

The Magic Circle is made of the Flames of the Antares Star, formed into a Circle of Hebrew Letters and a Circle of Runes that both spell out the name of Lord Matthew, with a 16 Pointed Star within the Circle, representing the 16 Stones of Orbspace.

Inside the Magic Circle, a Magic Orb of Divine Light is Summoned through a Breach in the Barrier between Heaven and Earth.

Lord Matthew appears within this Orb, and it vanishes around him, being only a Temporary Vehicle of Transport.

Lord Matthew is a Giant, proportional in size to the Magic Circle.

I pray to Lord Matthew, because he represents the greatest good for my Life, and I am but his Physical Shadow, just as the number 1 written on paper isn't really "1" but a representation.

So my will is in service to his.

He is my Representative in the Cosmic Government.

He is my Superdelegate in the Democracy of the Universe.

The Spirit is the Shadow of the God. An 8D Being casts a Shadow in 4D, and that shadow is me. The Summoning of my 8D-Side is symbolic in form and size. He floats high above the earth, and is of great size. Summoning Circles are a staple of the Fantasy Genre in regards to Wizards/Mages, and are related to the 72 Demons of Solomon the King. 

The Hebrew Letters represent my Christian Name, and the Runic Letters represent my Witch Name. The 16 Pointed Star represents the inner reality over which I have dominion. The anthropological wiggle-room I have for breaking through hardline cultural and religious barriers and norms is the Gods/Demons Dynamic of the TechnoNorse Lore of the "Ah! My Goddess!" Manga Series. 

The first breakout was the "Lady Death" Comic Book Series from Chaos Comics. The 2nd Break was from the Sailor Moon Anime/Manga Series, and the 3rd Break was from the "Ah! My Goddess!" Anime/Manga Series. Technology is a major inluence on my personality too, so a fusion of Old World Magic and New World Technology as "Yggdrasill: Universal Supercomputer with Goddess Administrators" was appealing to me. 

Most people who are still trapped inside those hardline cultural and religious structures see me as crazy for thinking outside those structures, as the world cannot exist outside of those limits from that mindset. This caused a divide between me and my Mother, who worked hard to secure those limits on me. I see my mentality, conversely, as growth, expansion, and freedom. 

In my pursuit of education in STEM, I was exposed to the rational, logical, and scientific world, and Atheism became a draw for me. In my studies of Game Design, I was drawn in by Mythology, which brought me back into Theism with a Fresh Perspective. My Mother thought she had me back in her binding stuctures again, her soldier of God. She was wrong, and rightfully terrified. 

Ideologicaly, my Education and Mentality is a very dangerous to the reality she knows and clings to. I am a weapon of AntiTheism, as a Scientist, Fiction Writer, and Mythologist. I'm scary because I ran away, stole fire from the Heavens like a modern Prometheus, and now I equate myself with the Authors of the Bible, and I have a lot of compressed rage in regards to my cultural manipulations, and I want to release that rage in a practical and pragmatic manner that does to the world what the Bible did. 

That is the divine wrath of Matthew P Chapdelaine. The spark of genius and mastery refined by the world will reshape it.


Comments

Popular Posts