Video

The Larger Animal


Photo by Jeremy Bishop on Unsplash

 


The World is not confused about you.

The World knows exactly what you are.

You have a Unique and Finite Energy that pulls and pushes on the Machines of The World.

The World knows how to engage with you.

The Terrifying thing is that The World is nothing but the Human Collective of Living People.

Humans are tracking you.

A Person isn't tracking you.

The Collective is tracking you.

There's a difference.

I'm worried about a Person, but I'm terrified of the Collective.

I can't assign Human Nature to the Human Collective, only to a Person.

The Watchers don't interfere.

They record, analyse, and process information.

If I make a guess as to why, I'm probably wrong.

Man vs. Man is Type of Story.

Man vs. Society is another.

The Man that sees this can feel Paranoia, Fear, Curiosity, Wonder, and Powerlessness.

Man vs. Man is easier than this, and even that battle is at least close to an even match.

Society vs. Society is closer to an even match.

Society can be evenly balanced and tempered, wildly unstable, and a great help.

It is the combined Human Energy that may as well be a God, functionally, relatively. 

I'm not pointing at Government.

If anything, I respect Government for Studying Society and trying to manage it through Data Analysis.

I'm not paranoid about Government. Government as I have come to understand it, are a Tribe of Analysts who share my fears about Society, and work to try to optimize dealings with it. 

It's a fumbly process that leverages applied knowledge, and it is tragically understaffed.

The Paranoid tend to confuse Government with Society.

The World is a Combination of Societies.

Societies are Intelligent.

The World is Intelligent.

It is popular to be afraid of Government.

I think I may be joining them because they share my fear, and I am drawn to analysis. 

The Larger Intelligence that is not Human, but is strictly made of Humans, is scarier than Human Nature.

Comments

Popular Posts