Video

Let there be Light

Dr. Light, Mega Man Video Game Series






Based upon my studies of what it means to be Human, I feel like my Patriarchal Emotion will drive me to Author a new intelligent species.

This is one reason I feel drawn to Plato and the History of Mathematics.

This is one reason I like Evolutionary Biology as it applies to Humans.

Allegorically, in the context of the Mega Man Game Series, that makes me Dr. Light.

This also connects to what my Value Systems are. I rejected Catholicism as a Teen, not because I hated the Religion, but because I was rebelling against my Mother. I didn't yet understand why I was compelled to do so, but with study and reflection, I gained both positive and negative opinions of Catholicism and American Culture.

I was rebelling against a force that the University System is trying to heal in Society, which is the Catholic Inclination towards Poverty as an Ideal, which, as studies revealed, was a corruptive mistranslation that negatively impacted American Culture. It created a situation where the Scholarly had to rescue the Poor from themselves, which  was part of what created The Middle Class.

I look at Catholicism now, as an Occultist Researcher, Anthropologist, and Mythologist. I look for the origins of the meaning behind the storytelling, to find the bugs in the program to figure out where things mutated and went so horribly wrong.

The Saints were plagued by Cultural Authoritarianism, while working in the Sciences.

My Culture that most resonates with me comes from the Video Games I played growing up. This includes Mega Man, but also The Guardian Legend, which I was just watching a YouTube Playthrough of. It awakened some of my Memories, so I had to talk about my feelings.

One reason I love NES Games is the MIDI Music composed of various beeps that were ordered musically. I love MIDI because of it's connection to Piano. I can see that MIDI Music for Video Games on the NES was composed by Pianists, and I love Piano Music. I love hearing the Twitch VTuber "PumpkinPotion" play her Piano Live on Twitch, and it reawakened my love of Piano Music. Interestingly enough, PumpkinPotion has a long Professional History with the Video Games Industry as a Music Composer.

One thing about Human Evolutionary Biology that makes me think I  might be Authoring a new intelligent species is, I think about all the combinations that can be created by the range of Alphanumberic Characters of 0-9, and A-Z. I apply that logic to the combinations created by the range of Neural Mathematics of Lizard Brain, Mamallian Brain, and NeoCortex. The Human Experience results from the Concert of those 3 Brains combining in real time in both patterned and unique ways, and that is Musical to me. 

It creates a Sense of Time, Causality, Space, Proportion, and Perception of Reality. It creates a point of perspective in which the Subjective Self is created moment to moment.

There are pretty static places in various parts of the human brain for built-in functions, like our senses and language. But innate language has to be trained to a first language. The letters of the innate language look all squiggly, and differ among brains. That's why they need to be standardized in school so we can communicate. The infinite rewiring process is based on all of those original sources mixing together, and what rises as the unknowable chaos is the order that is you. So, that's how you make a soul. It is cooked, and trained under certain conditions from a series of inputs. It's mystical because it's unknowable, which is why it's not the mind.

In retracing my developmental steps, I have available a full range of video media that connects to every video game I every played, which connects me to how my fiction was inspired every step of the way, and that is valuable to me as a designer and developer. I can see the chains of art through history, where art inspires art inspires art, etc,.. 

I can see where a cartoon has multiple inspirations from previous works, and then I can go back and see that those works were created under the same conditions, which connects to Art to Evolutionary Biology in the formation of Media.

Let there be Light.

Comments

Popular Posts